Localization Guide European French
Localization is not just a matter of translating content. It requires local knowledge of your target speakers, their customs, shopping behaviours, country’s business standards and legal requirements, as well as web development skills coupled with excellent writing skills. LingoStar’s multilingual team of experts is the perfect partner to assist you in the completion of your French localization project. Our European French translators and editors will bring a wealth of experience and expertise to your venture.BUY NOW!
Click Add to Cart to purchase this Localization Guide for European French. The price is in CAD. You can also review two sample pages above. After your purchase, the ebook will be instantly delivered to your inbox.
Topics covered in our Localization Guide for European French:
- The French-speaking audience
- Internet use & e-commerce
- Customer service, shipping and number formats
- Financial & legal aspects
- Suitable cities for a business
- Website design: colours, words, pictures, and flags
- Examples of successful multilingual websites
After reading this ebook, you will have learned:
- Which countries in the world are French speaking and how many people speak French
- How important internet use and e-commerce are within the European French-speaking communities
- How to ensure you trade legally in European French countries
- Which cities are best to set up your business in
- What to consider for a successful website design for European French countries
- How the different European French varieties and cultural differences impact web content
- How LingoStar can help you successfully create your website in European French
Interested in learning more about multilingual website translation?
Feel free to download our FREE ebook How to expand your online business – Introduction Guide to Multilingual Website Translation or consult our Localization Guides for Bengali (Bangladesh), Chinese Mandarin (China), Dutch (the Netherlands, Belgium), English (Canada, UK, USA), French (Canada), German (Germany), Hindi (India), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Malayalam (India), Punjabi (India), Spanish (Argentina, European), Vietnamese (Vietnam), and more.
For a very detailed guide on how to linguistically and culturally adapt a website for global audiences, refer to LingoStar’s ebook How to expand your business online – A Beginner’s Guide to Multilingual Website Translation.
If you would like any additional information or assistance with your French localization project, contact us by calling +1-604-629-8420, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a free translation quote.
We look forward to hearing from you!