How to Expand your Online Business – A Beginner’s Guide to Multilingual Website Translation is our most complete ebook on website translation and localization. This business investment will help you create an online presence on a global scale.
This ebook is mainly intended for organizations, groups and entrepreneurs that carry out business abroad or are targeting foreign customers through online channels. It is meant for groups that strive to grow their company and increase profits by establishing a presence in foreign markets.
It will help you with multilingual website challenges, as it guides you through the adaptation process with the help of practical worksheets that will aid you every step of the way. You will also find guidelines on how to translate website content and how to adapt the layout for global audiences and what it entails. It covers a whole range of cultural and language issues to be considered when developing a multilingual website, saving you time and effort.
LIMITED-TIME OFFER: BUY NOW – Special pre-launch discount expires on September 30, 2020! Click Add to Cart to purchase this Beginner’s Guide to Multilingual Website Translation. Click on the top right to purchase it in either CAD or USD. You can also review the sample pages above. After your purchase, the ebook will be delivered to your inbox!
Topics covered in our Beginner’s Guide to Multilingual Website Translation:
- Definitions, graphs and statistics
- Why translate a website?
- Target markets, cultural differences and choice of languages
- Creating a multilingual website
- Localization investment
- Worksheets and infographics
- Examples of successful multilingual websites
After reading this ebook, you will get a clear idea on what to consider in order to succeed in the online global marketplace. You will learn:
- How to use a multilingual website to expand and how to increase revenue in foreign markets
- How to build a global online business and why
- Where to do online business worldwide
- What the most practical or successful foreign language choices are for your online business
- How to carry out language and cultural adaptation, and ensure quality content
- How to smoothly run an e-commerce site
- How to promote your multilingual website via digital marketing channels
- How to test and launch a multilingual website and avoid linguistic and cultural mishaps
- How to define localization cost and return on investment
- How to write a multilingual website strategy through the practical tasks in our worksheets
Interested in learning more about multilingual website translation?
Feel free to download our FREE ebook How to expand your online business – Introduction Guide to Multilingual Website Translation or consult our Localization Guides for Bengali (Bangladesh), Chinese Mandarin (China), Dutch (the Netherlands, Belgium), English (Canada, UK, USA), French (Canada, European), German (Germany), Hindi (India), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Malayalam (India), Punjabi (India), Spanish (Argentina, Spain), Vietnamese (Vietnam), and more.
If you would like to receive a higher resolution copy of the ebook, contact us. If you require any additional information or assistance with your website localization project, contact us by calling +1-604-629-8420, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a free translation quote.
We look forward to hearing from you!