TRANSLATION WORK FOR FREELANCE TRANSLATORS: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
LingoStar Translations is offering freelance translation work to reliable freelance translators, interpreters, proofreaders, desktop publishers, voice-over artists, transcribers, tutors, tour guides and other language professionals. You will work with us to deliver high-quality services within set deadlines. To become part of our team, please download our application form below.
Click here to download supplier form >>> Download Application Form
HOW TO APPLY FOR TRANSLATION WORK
1) Firstly, download the Application Form, which consists of an Excel Supplier Form and our PDF Terms and Conditions.
2) Secondly, please fill out the Excel Supplier Form with as much detail as possible on all your services, rates and experience.
3) Thirdly, print and sign the last page of the Terms and Conditions Agreement and scan it to create an electronic copy with your signature.
4) Subsequently, email the completed Supplier Form, with the signed last page of the Agreement, and your CV or resume to email@example.com.
5) Lastly, please note that incomplete applications will not be processed. We must receive all 3 documents (Form, Agreement, CV) to include you in our database. If you have already sent us your CV without the other attachments, please send it again with the attachments.
Good luck! We look forward to hearing from you!
MARKETING & SALES LANGUAGE INDUSTRY AND TRANSLATION WORK FOR TRANSLATORS
LingoStar is looking for experienced sales and marketing people who will promote our language services on a commission basis. You can be based in North America, Europe or Asia and explore the market you know best. Ideally, you should have a language background or experience selling language services and a good understanding of the translation and localization business. So please email us your resume to complete your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNSHIPS TRANSLATION COMPANY VANCOUVER
We welcome internship applications. As a result, students are offered an opportunity to learn how a translation company works. Above all, you should have a keen interest in the translation industry. Additionally, you will need a sound knowledge of English and another language and be willing to take on project management, production, marketing, administration and translation tasks. So please email us your resume and tell us why you are interested in working in a translation company: email@example.com. Also, indicate the desired dates and duration of your internship. We only accept students who are available for 5 months or longer.